Captain / Charter Services Destin, FL
To truly enjoy your time on the water, then utilize our Captain Service. There is no comparison! The responsibility of operating a pontoon boat in waters that are full of other boats and currents that can be challenging even to the most experienced boater can and will greatly reduce the enjoyment of what should be the most memorable day of your family's vacation. One of our fun and enthusiastic United States Coast Guard Licensed Captains will safely negotiate all the hazards of the Choctawhatchee Bay, the East Pass and the Gulf, as he takes you to locations and shows you sights that few visitors ever see! Kick back in the ultra comfortable seating, connect to our Bluetooth 4 speaker custom Jensen Marine stereo, have a cold beverage and allow our Captain to show you the very best of Destin! Customer Video's on this site testify why Chartering is best! Tube with Dolphins, dive for Sand Dollars, Swing from the Rope Swing that you discover as you explore a secret Bayou are but a few of the things you can expect to experience during your Charter and of course there is CRAB ISLAND, the most picturesque and unique sandbar in North America. We will show you it to you like no others can!
- ALL CHARTER'S INCLUDE
- USCG Licensed Captain
- Spotless, Loaded Sylvan Pontoon with Custom 4 speaker Jensen Marine Bluetooth Stereo
- Up Close Dolphin Encounters Guaranteed With All Charters!
- Pics and video downloaded to your phone before you disembark!
- Inflatable 3 & 6 Person Floats
- Pro Snorkels & Masks
- Bottled Water & Ice
- Half Price Admission to Crab Island Water Park!
Fall 2019 Rates
Sept. 1 thru Oct. 31
Sept. 1 thru Oct. 31
- Parties of 6 or Less
- $295.00 to $350.00 Depending on # of Passengers
- Up to 6 Hours
- Everything Included, No Additional Costs!
- Any time period you choose between the hours of 8am til sunset.
- Parties of 11 or less
- Please leave a voicemail and text so we can put you in touch with a Bareboat Charter Service.
Your family's experience onboard our Charter service will be captured on video from overhead! Receive stunning pictures and video shot in 1080p before you disembark from your adventure. All complimentary, of course!